Pro Lite Cistella Brake Pads For Carbon Rims - 4 Pack
The Cistella brake pads (pack of 4) are designed solely for carbon rims with carbon braking surfaces.
These pads provide an amazing combination of stopping power, longevity and finely tuned heat build-up.
Heat buildup is a serious concern for anyone who rides a carbon fibre wheel. The energy of momentum is converted into heat during braking,
but while an alloy wheel can quickly dissipate this heat via conductivity, the resin that holds carbon fibre in place has comparatively poor conductivity
and the heat can quickly rise to the point of softening the resin, deforming the wheel with disastrous consequences.
- Designed for carbon braking surfaces
- Pack of 4
- Tested with heavy riders doing long, steep descents and wheels inspected by experienced engineers, so you can ride with peace of mind
- The Cistella brake pad is recommend for the following Pro Lite wheels:
- Monza (mirror finish alloy wheels)
- Bracciano C50T
- Bracciano Caliente
- Gavia C50T
- Gavia Caliente
- Rome 5-Spoke
- Padova Carbon Tubular
- Padova Carbon Clincher
- Lignano C50T
- Vicenza C50T (F)
- Vicenza C90T (R)
- Please note: Wheels with carbon braking surfaces may have their warranty void by using other types of brake pads